You are here
Certified Master Coach, FASAE, CAE, CPC, CCRC
Executive, Career, & Life Coaching
First and foremost, clients will have a safe place to be themselves and explore whatever professional, career, or personal areas that they choose to focus upon with a partnering champion for their development and breakthroughs. They will experience a supportive, caring, and seasoned coach, association professional, and business leader with whom to work. Coachees will benefit to the extent that they choose to execute on the outcomes that arise from our work together.
New jobs and promotions, improved Board/CEO partnerships, finding their voice and leadership presence, the ability to design conversations effectively, improved relationships, improved sense of self-worth, stronger focus, and the ability to expertly lead boards, teams and accomplish mission and vision.
Coaching is a partnership for professionals, who seek a safe haven to explore, vent, test, innovate, and take off their masks in order to create personal and professional breakthroughs. The coachee is always in control of session content identification, and it is their responsibility to determine what actions to take and whether, or when, to move forward. The coach's role is one of assisting on the journey to discovery, creation of options for consideration, illumination, and support through powerful questions, inquiry, challenging of actions taken/not taken, and accountability.
- My coaching strengths include the ability to form a quick bond with clients that creates trust; allowing the client to open-up and begin receiving benefit from coaching sessions immediately.
- I have strong listening skills that uncover issues that are not initially communicated and an ability to integrate executive, career, and life coaching so the coachee can bring their full self to a session; receiving support regardless of what has come up in their lives professionally or personally.
- My reputation for transformational work with boards and staff, along with the breadth of background and experience make me relatable and credible to the client.
- Association CEOs and executives
- Boards of Directors
- Corporate executives and business owners
- Executive/Leadership/Management Teams
- Developing professionals and young leaders
- Transitioning professionals (new careers, new CEOs/executives, promotions, retirement)
With over 20 years as an association CEO running 501(c)3, 4, and 6 international, national, regional organizations, I have a breadth of understanding of the association profession and business that enables me to partner well with developing and seasoned association professionals, business owners and leaders.
My experience includes running for-profit subsidiaries, national and state PACs, foundations, and insurance entities. As a Fellow of the profession, CAE, and with 3 coaching certifications, I continue to invest in keeping current to match the speed with which our profession and the business environment is accelerating. I have served the association profession on the ASAE Executive Committee and Board, ASAE Business Services, Inc. Board, and was GSAE's President. I have also received recognition from the association profession and been awarded the Chairman's award twice by one of the associations she served, and I am a member of ASAE, GSAE, AENC, and ICF.
I am the Founder, President & CEO of The Leaders' Haven, helping leaders & teams go beyond business as usual & continuously transform, so they can fulfill their true calling & exceed the expectations of the people they serve.™ The consultancy partners with clients to align for impact & leverage results through strategy, governance, and leadership. Nicknamed "The Board Whisperer™", "The Lamaze Coach for Boards"™, and "Chief Experience Weaver™" by clients, I relish transformational journeys and love that moment when everyone sees their potential and commits!
I love to provide resources to my clients through books, articles, and tools, which can be found on www.TheLeadersHaven.com and www.linkedin.com/in/leadershavenceo.
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.