You are here
Certified Executive Coach
Clients will benefit differently depending on their needs. However, the common denominator is that each client will experience clarity and forward movement in the area they choose to focus on. Through my proven coaching process, I help clients cut through the clutter of whatever area of their life they are most focused on and desire change. Examples include:
- Managing teams and boards more effectively
- Managing career paths more intentionally
- Communicating executive presence more powerfully
- Dealing with difficult people and costly relationships
- Creating greater self-awareness; providing new perspectives
I am fueled by a belief that doing your job well isn't enough. Without executive presence and the ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders, association leaders can't achieve their full potential or achieve the results they seek. After working in the association community and political arena for many years as a senior communications professional, today I am passionate about helping others in the association and nonprofit community tap into their full potential and maximize their impact through individual and team coaching and training.
- Real world understanding of how organizations work (10+ years working in associations and 10+ working in for-profit and national political roles)
- Direct communication style
- Abundance of tools to support you, including 360s, and individual and team communication, work style, and behavioral/personality assessments
- Extensive coaching experience working with association leaders, as well as ongoing professional training on best practices for leading and working in teams
- Deep understanding and compassion about the change and growth journey
More than 200 association CEOs, senior leaders, rising leaders, and association teams, including:
- Association and corporate leaders (mid- and senior levels) committed to increasing their leadership and communication skills
- Leaders and their teams focused on increasing team effectiveness, working relationships, and communication styles
- Associations committed to creating a coaching culture throughout the organization
I am a certified executive coach with more than 20 years of experience in non-profits, for-profits, and government organizations. After more than a decade in senior leadership positions in national associations, I became a coach to help individuals and teams become more effective in the workplace and more fulfilled in their lives. I serve as an on-site executive coach at the ASAE Annual Meetings and am a frequent speaker and presenter at their women's executive forum luncheons and career development programs. I also serve on the faculty of Yale's Campaign School for Women Leaders, where I provides leadership and communications coaching for rising leaders committed to public service.
My professional experience includes, congressional and White House political staffer, senior director for a trade association, and acting executive director for a professional society.
I am certified by the coaching industry's primary certification body, the International Coaching Federation (ICF). I completed her coach training through the Coach Training Alliance and the Coaches Training Institute, and I have a BA and did graduate studies in communications.
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.