You are here
Jaya K. Bohlmann
MA, MSMOB, ACC, APR
- Become aware, empathetic, authentic leaders and empowered, confident team members
- Navigate and lead complexities related to politics, structure, and changes in their organizations
- Manage transition related to mergers and acquisitions; changes at the C-suite
- Plan and achieve an effective first 90 days in a new or promoted position
- Clearly communicate with compelling messages delivered in the ways most resonant to audiences
- Engage teams, peer groups and executive teams with the right blend of face to face, social platforms, written, and other forms of communication
- Plan exit strategies; retirement; second, third and fourth acts
- Enhance and embody personal brands by living their values
- Create and unify teams
- Develop the right people and structure for their teams
- Create strategic plans with clear vision and mission statements
- Manage virtual teams
- Make the move from manager to leader
- Deal with job loss, transition, downsizing
- Develop inclusive, collaborative work environments to achieve strategic business goals
- Help find balance and integration for all aspects of life, including work and home
- Gain more satisfaction and control over careers
I enhance my training and practical expertise with academic and corporate research and thought leadership in communication, leadership, and change. I am passionate about the topics of diversity and inclusion, women as leaders, career transition, the role of communication in change, and branding.
I deliver a customized program of assessments, tools, concepts and models, founded on an appreciative approach that emphasizes what's working, in a structure best-suited for the client in the context of a safe, trusting relationship with the coach. I empower individuals to successfully navigate professional and personal transitions.
My philosophy is that organizational brands are built from the inside out â€“ therefore, people should be addressed as a priority, not as commodities but as the heart of organizations.
I focus on the groups and individuals at the head and the heart of organizations. I believe they must be holistically addressed as humans with daily concerns and emotions that drive them in order to be effective employees and leaders. I coach executives, board members, leaders, mid-level managers, frontline workers, technical staff, and entry level employees.
I am a communication, marketing and organization development executive with more than 20 years' experience working in-house and as a consultant. I have an award-winning portfolio of successes with global Fortune 500 companies, associations, nonprofits, and consulting firms.
I have a solid foundation of high-level public relations, where I created and implemented strategies for organizations to evaluate and respond to key stakeholders. Building on that, I now focus on the people side of the profession, providing consulting for organizational culture, teams, leadership and how to build effective structures. I provide individual career and professional coaching, corporate consulting, recruitment, and career services.
I hold the ACC accreditation through the International Coach Federation, and an MS in management and organization behavior.
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.