You are here
Des Peres, Missouri
Ridgeland, South Carolina
Location: Laguan Niguel, California
Type: Full Time
Salary: $20 - $25
- Acts as a role model of professionalism in a Christian environment.
- Supports the philosophy, policies, and goals of the school, as well as the decisions made by the Administrators.
- Insures the health, safety, and welfare of all students.
- Holds in strict confidence all matters pertaining to school.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures as outlined in the Parent/Student Handbook and Employee Handbook.
- · Attend faculty and administrative meetings as needed.
- Maintains Preschool & Daycare room + hallway including updating bulletin boards with children’s Art and or projects, etc.
- Prep and plan all art/holiday curriculum for Preschool Daycare
- Set up all sign-in boards for the next day
- Overseeing student check-in, and sign-out for preschool daycare.
- Care for sick students when the nurse or Daycare director is not available.
- Performs clerical tasks such as filing, typing, photocopying, collating, and distributing materials
- Maintain Preschool Daycare Nurse station
- Document incidents with daycare assistants, parents, and or students
- Summer Camp duties as assigned
- Filing when needed.
- Supervises daily lunch duty.
- Laminate for school staff daily if needed.
- All other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
The conditions herein represent those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Environment: Work is performed primarily in a standard classroom setting.
Physical: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard, and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Hours: Full or Part-Time, Ten-month, non-exempt, employee (30 or 17.5 hours per week; Monday to Friday hours are either starting at 11 or 2:30 and staying till about 6:00 pm)
Reports to: Daycare Director
This is either a full-time and/or part time as we’re looking for both, hourly, non-exempt position starting at $20 an hour up to $25 an hour depending on ECE units and years of experience. Please send cover letter, resume, and college transcripts to the Director of Human Resources, Melissa Vergara at [email protected].
- Minimum of 12 qualified units in Early Childhood Education (ECE) required.
- Administrative experience is preferred.
- Acquired skills in providing tender loving care and support to children.
- Skills and abilities to maintain friendly and successful communication with parents.
- Ability to establish successful teamwork with other teaching staff