You are here
Santa Clara, California
Des Peres, Missouri
Ridgeland, South Carolina
Location: Greenwich, Connecticut
Type: Part Time
Caregiver - Beansprouts, to start August 2023
The Beansprouts Program is a multi-age, child-centered, open classroom providing care for children of GCDS faculty and staff. In addition to nurturing care, the Beansprouts program offers developmental opportunities for exploration.
The Beansprouts Caregiver(s) will provide supervision to children aged 3 - Grade 2 during lunch, play, and nap time. The anticipated weekly schedule is 18 hours Monday - Thursday between the hours of noon - 4:30 pm. This position is not benefits-eligible.
Successful candidates will have meaningful prior experience working with children of this age group and be exceedingly reliable.
- Supervision of children
- Provision of a safe, joyful, and inclusive environment
- Escorting children from classrooms to designated spaces and to dismissal areas
- Bachelor’s degree or child development certification preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Respectful, consistent, loving, compassionate, and patient manner
- Self-confident, self-starter
- Prior experience and demonstrated ability to work with children in this age group
- Excellent resilience and ability to work in an established team
- Commitment to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive school community
- Personal traits appropriate for nurturing the growth of young children - must be energetic, creative, flexible, patient, and have an inexhaustible sense of humor
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Interested candidates are invited to use the link provided to send a resume and/or letter of interest to Raquel Salcedo, Director of Recruiting & Talent