You are here
Salt Lake City, Utah
San Jose, California
Shelby, North Carolina
College Park, Maryland
Washington, DC, D.C.
San Diego, California
Location: Denver, Colorado
Type: Full Time
Salary: $17.50-$26.40 per hour
***signing bonus AND employee referral bonus available***
The benefits of being a teacher at Clayton Early Learning: more than just a job, Professional Development opportunities, paid holidays, paid training and assistance, staff appreciation events- shirts, swag, free food, appreciation events for our teachers, career growth guidance and opportunities, employer sponsored training, work life balance- emphasis on family
Are you interested in a company that supports the community?
· Head Start & Early Head Start
· Non-profit Organization serving over 500 families every year
· Provides 52,000 pounds of free food and supplies
· Partners with likeminded organizations to provide services
Are you a lifelong learner?
· Professional Development
· Supports teachers to keep learning in whatever way works best for them
Do you want to work at a school that provides an education for the students AND supports the family?
· Clayton Cares Market provides fresh produce, meat, groceries, diapers, and clothes
· Health services
· Comprehensive services
· Support for the families and community in multiple ways
We, Clayton Early Learning, are a school that partners with families to nurture a whole child, whole family approach to the early years.
You, a teacher at Clayton Early Learning, are a positive, passionate, dedicated educator who enjoys working with young children where every child is treated as an individual.
Together, we will play a role in demonstrating what is possible in the early years and the positive impact that has for children and families over time.
· Classroom management
· Maintaining a safe learning environment
· Student Focused
· Understanding and following Compliance
Clayton’s 20-acre campus in the heart of Denver impacts systems change in Colorado and beyond through our research and evaluation services, professional development for teachers and leaders throughout Colorado, and policy and advocacy work at the state and federal level.
Pay: $17.50-$26.40 per Hour based on experience
For a full job description please reach out via our website
Education & Experience:
Experience: 2+ years of experience working with children 0-8 years of age
Education: Associates Degree in ECE or related major OR CDA certificate. Bachelor's Degree in ECE or related major preferred
Certifications or Licenses: CPR Certification, First Aid Certification, Universal Precautions Certification
Other Special Requirements:
· Maintain all required credential and certifications
· Attend professional development for re-credentialing or maintenance of certifications
· Pass a Colorado Bureau of Investigation and Federal Bureau of Investigation criminal background checks
· Pass a National Sex Offender Registry Check
· Adhere to NAEYC Code of Ethical Conduct
Job Type: Full-time