You are here
Salt Lake City, Utah
San Jose, California
Shelby, North Carolina
College Park, Maryland
Washington, DC, D.C.
San Diego, California
Location: Wildwood, Missouri
Type: Full Time
Salary: $14-17 per hour
Internal Number: 2307
NOW OFFERING: $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Compensation: $14-17 per hour, based on experience and education.
Elegant Child is a licensed child care center seeking an energetic and loving full time Lead Teachers to help assist with the following:
- Responsible for all aspects of managing children in a classroom setting.
- Responsible for the submission of paperwork to Director as required (lesson plans, accident reports, attendance, etc.)
- Responsible for accurate and timely record keeping.
- Responsible for coordination of classroom activities and lesson planning.
- Responsible for communication with parents via daily sheet, verbal communication, monthly newsletters, parent board, information board, etc.)
We are a family-oriented, close-knit organization and we have a lot to offer our next team member including:
- Paid Training
- Generous Benefits Package, including Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Fun and Positive Place to Work
- 401k with Match
- Discounts for Childcare
- Tuition Assistance
- Shirts and Swag - we love to show appreciation for our teachers!
- Prepare lesson plans that are developmentally appropriate one week in advance using current curriculum guides.
- Carry out lesson plans according to classroom schedule/daily routine.
- Maintain an organized, clean, safe, and appropriately decorated classroom.
- Keep birthday boards, parent and teacher boards, cubbies, cubbie tags, and the parent resource center up to date.
- Maintain development assessments and casual observations for each child.
- Support positive communications among the center, staff, children, and parents.
- Maintain training requirements for the position in coordination with your administrative staff.
- GED or high school diploma
- Loving, patient, and understanding attitude with children, parents, and other staff members.
- Commitment to professional development.