Curriculum Development/Supervision, Program Administration, Teaching, 0-5
2 Year Degree
About the company: Ready Education Group is the organization that owns Preschool From Home, the leading virtual-only educational program for ages 3-5 in the United States. We help get children ready for Kindergarten and life beyond with a curriculum for social-emotional and cognitive development.
We are America's fastest growing online Preschool is disrupting the education industry by delivering an unparalleled curriculum - which is based on decades of combined research and success doing it ourselves with 100s of families!
Our curriculum is called S.M.C. - which stands for “Social-Emotional” (S), “Motor” (M), and “Cognitive” (C) Development. It’s really why we’re a one-stop-shop for all children ages 3-5. Monthly themes and daily curriculum-specific focuses provide the children with age-appropriate learning experiences that foster cognitive, motor, social/emotional, and language/literacy development.
We're now looking for a highly-conscientious Preschool Director who LOVES supporting preschool teachers, administration, developing curriculum, and managing vital day-to-day operations from classroom occupancy to customer satisfaction to the maintenance of current as well as development of NEW programming!
1) doing Open Houses / Q&A for interested new families during high enrollment seasons (Aug-Oct and Jan-Mar only)
2) tracking / handling the vast majority of all teacher-related matters (except those that require the CEO's attention)
3) reporting to the CEO on clearly-defined Preschool Director key outcomes / metrics, and collaborate with him and others on the team to achieve the goals
4) Learning Box material procurement, assembly, & shipping ("Learning Boxes" are physical boxes with curriculum-backed hands-on supplies used in class)
5) developing and approving of curriculum for Preschool, Pre-K, and TK
6) ensuring the proper assessment / learning progress of every child in our program to prove beyond all shadow of a doubt to their parents that they are developing (the actual assessments can be delegated to teachers)
7) seeing to it that lesson plans are up to our standards, ready on-time, and made accessible to all pertinent staff and families
8) accurately accounting for every families' monthly tuition payments and fees; following up on failed/declined/late payments
9) maximizing classroom occupancy for each classroom in the program - no fewer than 8 children per class
10) maintain positive relations with each family, from the group Orientation right after they enroll to quick responses whenever families reach out to us, to "touchpoint" calls (especially in their first 90 days to make sure they "stick" to our program!) -- this includes handling complaints / unenrollment requests.
Start date: August 16, 2021 or as soon as possible after. This is a full-time role.
Required skills/qualifications: a) 3+ years of teaching experience (Preschool preferred)
b) 5+ years of Director experience c) ??AA/BA degrees in Early Childhood Education and/or Administration d) ?Experience in recruiting and managing preschool teachers e) ?Excellent interpersonal skills, social intelligence, and emotional intelligence f) ?Either knows technical systems or must be willing to learn them (we currently use the following platforms: Illumine.app for preschool roster automation & management, Close CRM for maintaining most customer communications, Stripe for billing, and a few others)
Compensation: $55,000-65,000 per year, depending on qualifications and ability to meet the organization's needs.
***HOW TO APPLY***
If you are qualified and interested in the position, please EMAIL JASON THE CEO (jason @get ready edu .com - no spaces) WITH THE FOLLOWING: 1) YOUR MOST UP-TO-DATE RESUME 2) 2 PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES (PREFERABLY 2 FORMER EMPLOYERS YOU HAVE WORKED FOR) 3) A BRIEF INTRODUCTION EXPLAINING YOUR PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND, YOUR DAILY & WEEKLY AVAILABILITY IN PACIFIC STANDARD TIME (LOS ANGELES), AND WHY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN *THIS* SPECIFIC POSITION.
Qualified candidates who communicate well will be offered an interview promptly!
we are 100% remote
Please go to our website above to apply
Telecommuting is allowed.
Please see our website for more information.
BACK TO TOP
NAEYC Early Childhood Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else NAEYC has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at NAEYC Early Childhood Career Center.