For those who are interested in acquiring some fresh overseas teaching experience, we offer an exciting opportunity in a Beijing Hutong courtyard (traditional alleys) to lead a 2.5-6-year-old group of three to twelve children from diverse cultural backgrounds. As a founding member of the team, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the class curriculum and culture. Our working hours are 8:50-17:30, Monday to Friday (teaching hours end at 15:00 two days each week).
- Competitive package based on experiences and skills
- Flight allowance and medical insurance reimbursement paid on completion of the school year
- Founding Team Bonus Scheme
- Free accommodation for the first two weeks upon arrival
- Discounted enrollment for children brought by teacher
- Organic Chinese lunch
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above
- Native English speaker from US, Canada, UK or Australia
- At least two years of experience teaching preschool, preferably with Montessori methodology or teacher certification in progress. Comfortable leading the class independently
- Able to develop full curriculum and prepare daily lesson plans and materials with the team
- Observe students progresses and prepare individual reports for parents
- Skilled with teaching non English speaking children from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Love working with children and don't mind hands-on help with all aspects of children's life
- Support all school initiatives and contribute to events and activities
- Embrace the school vision and committed to the position for at least 1-2 years
About Little Pace
About Little Pace
Newly established in a tranquil courtyard of the central old town of Beijing, Little Pace is a small family-run mixed-age playgroup that endeavors to create a friendly, personal, and home-like environment both for children and teachers . We recognize, respect and facilitate the individual growth pace of each child. We believe that nature is the best teacher and that mud and tree leaves are no less interesting toys than plastics. The experience gained through experimentation is more valued than the finished work in each work session. The role of the teachers is to maintain a supportive, open and safe space for children to explore the world, the nature, and oneself.
Our venue is at Dongzhimen Nei, Beixinqiao, the very best location of Beijing. You will get to experience the old Hutong, the traditional alleys, while all the modern urban happenings are within bike rides. The classroom is decorated with a touch of traditional Chinese arts and crafts and is equipped with contemporary facilities and air solutions, serving children of all nations dwelling around the local community. Organic Chinese lunch is provided for both children and teachers from a trusted l...ocal farm. If you enjoy tatami mats, shade trees, and bird singings in a little yard more than big sports fields and offices, this might be the right place for you.